Stanway Screens was founded by Stanley Priest in 1950 who began manufacturing car windscreens from a small factory in Bredon. Realising that the window sections he designed could also be used for boats and touring caravans the company soon started producing windows for the leisure home industry and has focused on this market ever since.
As demand for their products grew the company purchased a nearby plot of land and built the first bay of what has grown into the current modern manufacturing plant.
In 1970 Stanley retired and passed control to his son, Marcus. Now in its third generation with his children, Tristan (M.D.), Samantha and Duncan managing the business.
"We are proud to be a third generation family business and passionate about the quality of our products. We aim to provide our customers with a superior product and a personalised service"
Mr. Tristan Priest, Managing Director